Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Paintings

Circles On All Sides IV by Jessica Torrant
Acrylic on 6" x 6" box canvas
Available at www.livefunky.etsy.com

I've been enjoying working on a batch of new box canvases. Instead of painting the sides black, I've been experimenting with extending the painting onto the edges. You can see all of my new works in my Etsy Store.

In other news.....

The OPEN STUDIOS Weekend at the Indian Orchard Mills will be Mother's Day weekend. I'll be opening my studio to the public, along with the other fifty plus artists that share the unique space of the renovated mills. Show dates and hours are:

Friday, May 11: Opening Night 6-10 pm
Saturday May 12: 12-4 pm

For more information and directions to the show, please visit www.indianorchardmills.com and click on the Open Studios Art Show banner.


In other news....

I'll be thirty years old on May 12.

No comments: