Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm still going to call it Great Woods

Yesterday my best bud Emily and I went to Great Woods (which is now called the Tweeter Center, but I'm sticking with the old and in my book, REAL name of this outdoor venue in MA) to a music festival that included such bands as Wolf Parade, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, Guster and others. It was a blast. It's been a while since I've been to a big show like that and we had a great time. Love you lady and thanks for making this happen!! xoxo

PS - Tweeter Center - you need to chill a little with your security. We got checked for our IDs at random just walking around (yes, after you're already checked when you buy a beer) and we're both 30. If you want to do something to protect people from drinking too much, pay a little more attention to the teenagers boozing it up in the parking lot not two responsible adults just walking around with a beer we paid eight bucks for. Other than that, thanks for a good time, Tweeter - I mean Great Woods.

No comments: