Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Oh Happy Day

I had an amazing day today babysitting for a relative's daughter, I'll call her Lil' K. I had to post this just because I'm so moved by my experience with her. Lil' K is the sweetest baby in the world. Am I biased? Yes, but it's still true. From 8:30 to 5 only one cry - and it was for a trip and fall I might have cried over too. Just a little singing did the trick to get that smile back again. My favorite part of the day? Post nap, warm bundle of love snuggling up against me, staring into my eyes with her big brown beauties and long lashes, smiling - uh, total peace.
I love you so much Lil' K! Thank you for filling my heart with sunshine!

2 comments:

HomeGrownLife said...

Ahh... baby love. It's addicting. That's why I just can't stop! Thinking of you and sending love your way.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh what a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing this with us Jess! I'm so glad that you got to babysit for your relative. A child can really brighten up a day can't they?
*HUGS*