Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funfest in Boston


Ladies night out, originally uploaded by livefunky.

Here's a picture of me and the ladies on "our" boat (we wish!). We stayed on this masterpiece of a vessel thanks to our friend's boyfriend who is on the crew. So much fun just soaking in the sun, dunking our feet in the water off the dock, talking, laughing and making up dances like we were 16 again. Not to mention the incredible food and *ahem* beverages that were enjoyed. I am so thankful that our bond has continued and grown through the years. This is our third yearly gathering and I'm already dreaming of plans for next year. Much love to Jill, Jess, Nicole and Chrissy - you are the greatest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time Jess!!! Thanks for sharing the photo with us! I wish that I had a boat like that too.Glad that you had a good time. :)
*HUGS*

Jennifer said...

You and the gals look gorgeous! If you do it again, let me know and I'll send you some EarthSurf sea glass necklaces to wear on the boat.

- Jennifer