Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ok, last text only entry, I promise!

Right now my blog is more text than art and that's a travesty! I'm working on that as we speak (have some WIP abstract canvas panels going). I'll keep this entry brief.

Have you guys seen this site yet? http://emptyeasel.com/ There are a ton of great articles, reviews of art sites and tutorials. I know, one more site to get sucked into, but this is great because it has so much helpful information for artists that want to sell online.

Next up - MORE ART!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Empty Easel is nice! Lots of articles, how-to, etc.

Take care,

I.

Unknown said...

Artists are welcome to send in their own tutorials and articles too, so if anyone has an idea of something to share you should go for it! (Then give us the link here if it gets published!).