Wednesday, August 05, 2009

New camera!

We got our new Nikon camera today - thanks FedEx man! Actually, all the thanks go to my husband for being safe at his job! They get safety points and with these accumulated points they can buy products like tvs, plane tickets, etc. He saved up his and though there were some fancier cameras that required more points, this camera has everything I need so I am very happy. I just took a few test pictures and this is cropped from the original and otherwise unedited - I'd say that's a pretty crisp image especially since it's an overcast day. YES! Finally no more blurry images of my artwork! I've got some vacations coming up too so this came at the perfect time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! :) This is a lovely photo too! :)

Kendra Zvonik said...

OOH! Lucky Girl!!!
I need a new camera so bad! It gets so frustrating taking macro shots with a sub par camera.
so congrats to you :) one less thing to worry about!

Vincent said...

Congrats on your new camera!! I like the picture quality of this camera!!