Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Playing catch up

Tree stamp available at www.livefunky.etsy.com.

I am playing some serious catch up over here after having been away for the first two weeks of September (I went to Ireland with my parents - I'll share some pics from the trip soon). Then when I returned, our modem broke and we decided to switch internet providers, so that left us without home based internet access for two more weeks. In that time I worked on inventory, creating a ton of new hand carved stamps and original art pendants. Yesterday we got our new system all set up and ready to go. So now I've got my work cut out for me photographing all of my latest creations and listing them on Etsy. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the autumn season. Cheers!

6 comments:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

I can't wait to see what new offerings you have as well as the pics from Ireland! *jealous*

Love the stamps!

Ren said...

The stamp itself is so pretty, I thought at first it was a piece of jewelry!

Heather Jerdee said...

I love The Secrets Out so dang much!!! Yes can't wait to see new photos and trip photos. I saw a Haunting in Connecticut a little bit ago and I liked it :)

Kendra Zvonik said...

Glad you're back in action! I have missed you and was starting to wonder what was going on with you. Looking forward to seeing all your new work.
ps. changed my blog address- kendrazvonik.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Leslie said...

Beautiful work! Cool stamps, too!

Yuri Yudaev said...

great idea Jessica! and looks very attractive. Yuri